Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pavillion Food Court

wanted to post this long long time ago, but my phone can't upload pictures to computer directly that's why took a bit long :D


went to pavillion food court, the luxuriest food court i've been to.


You should try this Korean Cuisine:



My recommendations : Stone Pot Mixed Rice





so called 石锅饭 , or you can just identify it as NASI CAMPUR, the korean staffs there can understand as well ( brilliant! ) It is very heavy when i carried it to my table , so be careful while you are handling it! And it is hot, caution!


**Stone Pot Mixed Rice RM13.90

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Next , I want to recommend this to soya lover or maybe tau foo fa ( tauhey ) lover as well^^







Freshly made soya! For me i will ask them to give me the sugarless one ( personal preference )



I love tauhey!! prefer the brown sugar one ( personal preference too^^ )
**RM3.20
And oya , they have some potato balls too! nice ones! you guys should try it :)
Okay , so that's all for this post :D

Service : 4/5stars

Environment : 3/5stars

Food Quality : 4.5/5stars

Price : Value for money^^


Eat to Live*Live to Eat

by : -xy-

No comments:

Post a Comment