Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Restoran Segambut Yu Ai ( Old Klang Road Branch - near Maybank )


have you guys heard of the Segambut famous seafood noodle? Yes i'm a big fan of it , so when i pass by Old Klang Road ( Entrepreneur's Park ) , i saw their branch there , i decided to give it a try , although i saw no customers and four staffs in the shop.

Okay , I ordered Tomyam , my sis ordered their recommendation - seafood noodle , my dad took curry and my mum ordered the normal "Ching Tong" which somebody identify it as Clear Soup.

The tomyam has no tomyam taste , i guess they don't COOK the tomyam , but they just scoop from the tomyam paste and stir with hot water ( i guess )

Next , the curry , has no curry taste AT ALL! even my mum's curry is better then it! It is SO watery and tasteless , trying to cheat customer's tastebud???

And then i tried my mum's clear soup, it's better then ours , but still a bit dissapointting.

Last , i tried my sis's seafood noodle, expecting it to be good , as it is the most popular dish in the restaurant. BUT what i had is definitely bad, bad and ..... bad! The prawn is SO NOT fresh , and the soup is SO NOT NICE .

So , my advice is , please don't go to this restaurant , but you can go to the Segambut outlet , that's nice :)

Price : 1/5 expensive , not value for money
Food Quality : 1/5 bad
Hygiene : 3/5
Service : 4/5
Environment : 3/5

*eat to live * live to eat*
by -xy-

2 comments:

  1. Wow bad restaurant near my place.. no wonder got flies only lah inside.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yea near ur place
    dont go tat restaurant XD

    ReplyDelete